SACS, Collections, Teaching & Learning
SACS - I continue to work with the college's SACS coordinator Amanda Karel. I am still working with her on documents for our SACS visit.
Core Materials Collection - Bibliographers are working on creating core print and media collections. These cores will be compared against our existing collections and then be used for the Opening Day Collections for new campuses.
Textbook Collection - We continue to review our textbook collection availability, weeding and circulation.
Teaching and Learning - We continue to assess our Information Literacy program and on March 25th we have a retreat of full time librarians to discuss information literacy and information literacy programs.
New ACC President - I am still completing the packet of documents designed to provide new administrators with overviews of 21st century libraries and - specifically - ACC's library and library system. Plan to meet Presidential candidates on April 4, 5 and 6th when they come to campuses. The committee is currently narrowing the number of candidates down to five or fewer.
No comments:
Post a Comment